Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Born to be a Brighton Fan

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
New arrival soon to be enrolled into the greatest supporters club in the world. Little girl born in NZ yesterday, pleased mum, dad and sister. However didn't get my way of calling her Leoni. But born to be an albion fan :albion2:

3 points on Saturday :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Congrats to all concerned. :albion2::flameboun

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
New arrival soon to be enrolled into the greatest supporters club in the world. Little girl born in NZ yesterday, pleased mum, dad and sister. However didn't get my way of calling her Leoni. But born to be an albion fan :albion2:

Congrats mate, just make sure she inherits your accent, i've been in NZ 6 months and have begun saying 'eh?' at the end of each sentence, and have had to start punching myself in the groin to stop it

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Congrats mate, just make sure she inherits your accent, i've been in NZ 6 months and have begun saying 'eh?' at the end of each sentence, and have had to start punching myself in the groin to stop it

skype later alright buddy xx

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

hehe:D my other daughter is beginning to get a terrible whine, its grating. Would prefer her to have a Bristonian accent lol

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010

Congratulations, my first is due in August and Mrs H has already said no to Bobby, Gustavo & Vicente!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Congratulations, my first is due in August and Mrs H has already said no to Bobby, Gustavo & Vicente!

What about Leonardo or, if she's insisting on something traditional, Dave?

Congrats to the OP, by the way. :thumbsup:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove

Big congrats and look on the bright side. If you'd had your way with the name a few years back would you really want to tell people she was named after a poison dwarf who had had more clubs than Rory McIlroy!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Well done - that's the way - make them support the club before they are aware of the concept of choice. That's what I did with my three and they're pretty staunch now - a house united in the love of BHA....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Add an ashtray and continue, might resolve issue quicker.

Me and your old man are in the billiards final, hope doesnt class with playoff final.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here