Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoring

Bruno

Jul 2, 2012
Anyone got any cures for snoring?

I've tried those nose strip things but they don't work.

The wife is on the verge of strangling me if I can't find a cure!

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Snoreeze. Those dissolvable strips that you pop onto your soft palette before bed.

Get the wife to thank me later!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Kick her out of bed. If she is even waking herself up with it then you have no option.

Failing that; Pay the 'bedroom tax' and then charge it back through special hair conditioner in the mornings.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Improve your health & fitness.

Snoring has been linked with heart attack and stroke, and could be an early indication of emerging cardiovascular problems.

Quite often snoring is linked to Sleep Apnoea which is itself linked to heart attack and stroke.

If you snore excessively-get it checked out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Quite often snoring is linked to Sleep Apnoea which is itself linked to heart attack and stroke.

If you snore excessively-get it checked out.

This.

Also ear plugs, I never sleep without them, get a pair for the missus.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Your lower mandible can be held in position by a moulded mouthpiece. Guaranteed to help apparently.

I take muscle relaxants for back pain. Makes me snore like a grampus. I, however, am asleep so rarely notice.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I find a pillow carefully placed over your partners head normally does the trick!!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
lose weight if you are fat, most snorers are. There is no getting away with being a porker.

Adding another pillow (underneath or above your current one just to spell it out) certainly helped with mine even if it didn't get rid of the issue completely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here