Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Osbourne Causes outrage at parking in disabled bay

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Except he wasn't driving - the police were.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Ministers generally have drivers. Ministers will generally be reading when in cars so not paying attention to the road. This is someone else's muck up which people wil realise is just nonsense.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Personally i think there are more important things to be on the front page of the news than this.

I fully agree, but then again show me a top 3 newspaper that doesn't sensationalize a story based on their political ties and then use it as front page news.

After the weeks in cuts to disabled benefit etc, the image of George Osborne in a 50k chauffeur driven Range Rover hogging up a disabled spot in a half empty car park is more amusing than anything.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I don't consider any of the daily papers to be a "decent rag" I have not purchased a newspaper in something like 15 years now, I think they are all rubbish! but that is just my opinion of course.

I agree. People would be better off without any of it in my opinion. I wouldn't even usually post a news link like that, but it did make me laugh after just reading the George Osborne thread on here.

I don't think even the Spitting Image writers would have come up with a sketch that good!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Another reason to despise the human scum that are Tory's and their supporters. Rejoice, for we shall see the death of the conservative party and it's ignorant supporters within our lifetime. Tory bashing? **** yeah cracker, they deserve every bit of it.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If you are outraged by this then just wait Till he is caught sucking Satans cock.

Last edited:

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Another reason to despise the human scum that are Tory's and their supporters. Rejoice, for we shall see the death of the conservative party and it's ignorant supporters within our lifetime. Tory bashing? **** yeah cracker, they deserve every bit of it.

Bit angry there fella, load up redtube and have a **** or something, Bingo! :cool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here