Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ray Wilkins

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Was listening to the radio the other morning and i heard part of an interview with Ray Wilkins. He was criticizing Benitez for not playing Ashley Cole at Southampton last weekend, saying he wouldn't have pulled his hamstring against United had he played in both matches. I know that most of the Chelsea followers, ex-players/staff haven't exactly warmed to Rafa's appointment but that is really scraping the barrel.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Esp as Rafa could leave there with 2 trophies and 3rd place in the division.
As opposed to the 6th they finished last year.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Apparently a nice bloke, but won't settle until like their knuckle-dragging fans, Mourinho the eye-gouger gets his job back.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Must say I'm not Benitez's biggest fan but the stick he has got is unbelievable. Bet he wishes he could just shout **** off at all of them and leave that shitty little club to rot. But fair play to him for not doing that as it'd be very unprofessional albeit, funny.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Was listening to the radio the other morning and i heard part of an interview with Ray Wilkins. He was criticizing Benitez for not playing Ashley Cole at Southampton last weekend, saying he wouldn't have pulled his hamstring against United had he played in both matches. I know that most of the Chelsea followers, ex-players/staff haven't exactly warmed to Rafa's appointment but that is really scraping the barrel.

my word!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Wilkins is a cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here