Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Leicester being shown live on beIN Sport in US

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The beiN online TV guide is showing that the Leicester game will be shown live on Saturday (and was also showing on my Dish Network guide on the telly this morning) so looking good for US-based Albionites.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
... and as such streams will be available online in the usual places

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
That's good news AZ gull - beIN sport has come to the rescue a few times now, seem to remember when I watched the Palace game it was on beIN. Does that mean you'll be watching at 7am ?

Last edited:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Family SoCall will be in Vegas for Spring Break with other non football families, do we have a BHA fan posted in Vegas?

If not, does anyone know where a good place to go and watch beIN at 7:00 am, in Vegas might be?

Long shot I know.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That's good news AZ gull - beIN sport has come to the rescue a few times now, seem to remember when I watched the Palace game it was on beIN. Does that mean you'll be watching at 7am ?

Certainly does :thumbsup:

Not as bad as the 5:30am start to watch the Newcastle Cup game :albion2:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Family SoCall will be in Vegas for Spring Break with other non football families, do we have a BHA fan posted in Vegas?

If not, does anyone know where a good place to go and watch beIN at 7:00 am, in Vegas might be?

Long shot I know.
[MENTION=26571]VegasSeagull[/MENTION] or [MENTION=27259]Vegas_Seagull[/MENTION]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Long shot I know.

I think there is one who often posts on the Argus but not sure if he is on here. Enjoy,
I will be flying to Egypt and will miss it :(

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Certainly does :thumbsup:

Not as bad as the 5:30am start to watch the Newcastle Cup game :albion2:
The price you pay for being an Albion fan ! A slightly more civilized 10am in New York

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It's listed on the Bet365 streaming service for those outside the UK. I watched last weekend's game on there. Good quality picture, though rather small. There should be a few streams available anyway as mentioned above

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Nice - shame about the 7am start but nice to know it's on tv after all the issues trying to get the Forest game online last week. Not that I have cable, but every good Saturday starts with the bar at 7am...

[MENTION=4648]SeagullTim[/MENTION] - How long have you been at OU for? I studied there in 2007/08, would have thought I was the only Brighton fan every to be stuck there!

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Nice - shame about the 7am start but nice to know it's on tv after all the issues trying to get the Forest game online last week. Not that I have cable, but every good Saturday starts with the bar at 7am...

I find the 1:30am kick-offs harder than the early ones these days ... Still 12:30am this week and an extra hour in bed on Sunday :)

nikosdabi4

Jan 23, 2010
Bodmin, Cornwall
any other Albion fan in Virginia? i will be living in Alexandria til mid-Nov. Gutted im coaching while the game is on, hopefully Verizon have it so i can record it at least! Come on Albion, one last push! :bhasign: :thumbsup:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Long shot I know.
There is a brit pub down near the old strip....think the name is Britannia or something like that it show lots of English sport...see if I can find out what it's name is.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
They have 3 or 4 screens although not of the best quality, just ask behind the bar and they will put the game on for you, I doubt there will be too many people down there tomorrow morning anyway. Coincidentally I have family over from Brighton and we just got back from SoCal this evening (Disneyhell), I will join you if I am in a fit state to drive but don't count on it. Enjoy your trip...

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Does anyone know if this will be shown in Canada, specifically any Sports Bars in Edmonton. My sister & brother-in-law are other there just now. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here