Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday press conf

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I note Gus pulled out again. Is he pissed off with the press after the Reading interest?
He was quite agitated with the questions in the Forest post match interview, I thought.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Gus misses ANOTHER press conference?

Does this mean we all get to assume what he must doing and draw conclusions from the depths of our rectums?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BTW Paul Camilin said at our meeting with Bloom that Gus and the club get so pissed off - as soon as Chelsea lose on a Sunday or something, SKY are straight on the phone wanting to come to the press conference. They have only intentions of asking re the Chelsea job usually. So the club say yes of course they can come...

Then put Tano or Charlie up instead :lol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Gus misses ANOTHER press conference?

Does this mean we all get to assume what he must doing and draw conclusions from the depths of our rectums?

I suspect that's a tried and tested method used by a number of our regular posters who discern absolutely anything from everything that Gus does!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
BTW Paul Camilin said at our meeting with Bloom that Gus and the club get so pissed off - as soon as Chelsea lose on a Sunday or something, SKY are straight on the phone wanting to come to the press conference. They have only intentions of asking re the Chelsea job usually. So the club say yes of course they can come...

Brilliant!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Oh I like that. Not the actions of a man desperate to go to Chelsea then.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He probably went round to Parish's for a nightcap after the restaurant.
Maybe he hasn't got back yet.

Oh.... Holloway on the way out?

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
very interesting what Charlie says about Murray
it made me :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
very interesting what Charlie says about Murray
it made me :lolol:

Watched it a few minutes ago , CO is spot on. Spanish Len is worth TWO Glenn Murrays and has only been here 11 weeks.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Perhaps he's been banned by the club, due to him keep opening his mouth, saying inappropriate things like touting for other jobs or whining about the budget. Frankly it has become a bit tiresome with the same rubbish.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Perhaps he's been banned by the club, due to him keep opening his mouth, saying inappropriate things like touting for other jobs or whining about the budget. Frankly it has become a bit tiresome with the same rubbish.

Perhaps not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

For some ..others maybe just let it wash over them ..shrug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here