Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loving the ride?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Currently I am loving the ride, feels a lot more exciting than when we won league 1 and last season, however my nervs are shot to pieces after every game at the moment.

Every game has felt massive for the last couple of months now and Saturday is no execption. literally cannot wait.

3 points Saturday will hopefully allow us a duff result in the next few games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saturday? I, for one, can not wait.

It feels like we're in a bit of a lull before the storm today. I want the storm. Bring on the bloody storm.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Even though we have a much better and more experienced team than last year, I have a horrible feeling that we're going to lose on Saturday and fall away like at the end of last season. Maybe I'm just thinking the worst so if it does happen it will be easier to take as the performances this season show we are easily capable of getting to the play-offs.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Great thread. Yes. LOVING IT!. Just emailed a Leicester mate to tell him this game is officially MASSIVE on Saturday. Again. He's nervous and why wouldn't he be, but I said if this league is true to form, we will draw and Bolton will win and everything will be completely mad again. But loving it. Mostly because unlike last year I think weve really got the ability and nerve to do it this year. But will we? Or will we like Boro, Leicester and Palace start to shake like a shitting dog at the possibility and subsequent responsibility of promotion? Who knows? Better than sex I say. At least in my house anyway.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Gone are the days of almost dreading having to go to a game.

Games cant come soon enough, Saturday could be a classic.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Promises to be a great game, most teams sit back and we struggle, the ones that push and try to force things are the ones we can break down. A draw is a LOT better for us than for them so it looks promising. Need a loud crowd, nerves tend to make people quieter than normal.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It feels like we're in a bit of a lull before the storm today. I want the storm. Bring on the bloody storm.

I believe there is a cyclone warning in place for Saturday afternoon

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Currently I am loving the ride, feels a lot more exciting than when we won league 1 and last season, however my nervs are shot to pieces after every game at the moment.

Every game has felt massive for the last couple of months now and Saturday is no execption. literally cannot wait.

3 points Saturday will hopefully allow us a duff result in the next few games.

Good post. Regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season. (when ever that might be)! It will be a great but a little bumpy at times, ride for me.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Loving it too. So much so that going to more away games than ever. Even with expensive train travel.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Last season results were better than performances

This season performances are better than results.

If someone had said at the start of the season that a win on Saturday against Leicester and we will be at least 4 points of our nearest play-off rivals with five games to go I would have bitten their hand off.

Every match is huge, it was similar last season, but three points from the last six games blew the season up. The six matches prior to that had only seen us earn 8 points...........which is better than this season.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Yep, good post. Indeed - Lovin' the ride! How could you not??? I kind of think that this is actually Utopia for anyone who loves watching the Albion.
Playing great football with still so much to aim for.
Unlike the top Prem teams for whom the only way is down and the slightest deviation from prefect results causes mass misery among the fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why can't we be back at Withdean without all of these long queues for food and JCLs?
The queue for food (if you can call it that) was just as long at the Withdean (certainly at half time).

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I do think Saturday is shit or bust - yet another draw would be very disappointing but that shows how far we've come in the last three years under Gus.

Bring it on! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here