Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Vicente to sign for another year?

Happy for Vicente to stay?

• Yes

Votes: 244 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 98 28.7%

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2011
Would you be happy if he signed up for another year and performed the same as this season?

For me, it's a no. The ~10k wages could be spent better elsewhere, for a player that actually plays.

The only positive I can think of for Vicente signing is the players that will be attracted here because of him, apparently he persuaded Bruno to sign.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My understanding is that Vicente is on a low basic wage, but good appearance money, so it's a YES from me.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Yes, 100%. Why would you not want the best player to sign for another year? If we can afford him this year then offer him another year.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Pay per play, or not at all.

5k for starting; 2k for sub; 10k for goal; 5k for assist; 5k per win played in. So, if he starts, he scores and we win = 20k. But if he stays in the sick note tent, just bed and board.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why, why would you pay someone another years wages to sit in the medical room when you could be using that money on someone that could contribute for the whole season. They might not be as skillfull but at least their skill will be getting used on the pitch not doing keepy uppys in the back garden.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Based on the above mentions of low basic wage but decent appearance fees then hell yes.

May not have been his best game but some of his passes on Tuesday were incredible, absolutely inch perfect and something probably only Spanish Dave can get close to in our team at the moment. Joy to watch so would love to see him again next year.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can you give me some time?

I need to fully decide whether I want the single most talented player ever to wear the stripes, to continue to be one of our own.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Yes, 100%. Why would you not want the best player to sign for another year? If we can afford him this year then offer him another year.

Because we hardly ever see him due to one reason or another. It's really quite simple.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's very easy to say NO, when he's not playing.

But even 20 mins in the stripes and he has me screaming yes yes yes :lolol: :lol: :lolol:

What the hell, sign him up, if nothing else it sends a loyalty (hopefully not 'mug') message to Spain.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Of course. 10 million times YES. I'm not paying his wages so why wouldn't I want a player that good at the club?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the Pope Argentinian?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here