Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals have you missed at the Amex?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
When in attendence at the Amex, how many goals have you missed?

I ALMOST missed the first Albion league goal at the Amex as I was on my way for a toilet.

Since then i have learnt my lesson and havent been close to missing a goal.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Only goal I have ever missed was David N'gog's equaliser when Bolton came to the Amex last November. Left just before he scored following our domination of the game which inspired my irrational hatred of Bolton making them my second most hated team!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only goal I have ever missed was David N'gog's equaliser when Bolton came to the Amex last November.
Same. Mum was picking me and daughter up, and she arrived early and called, so we left on 90 mins. Found out the result on the way home, and was not pleased.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Zero goals missed in competitive matches (didn't go to any of the friendlies)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've not missed a goal in the 49 matches I've attanded.

The one I missed was Middlesbro last season, so whatever goals there were in that? One from Calde, I think?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
All of them.

Have still to lose my Amex cherry, despite having held a ST at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean. :(:(

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I haven't missed any goals in the matches I have attended. I could never leave the stands during play.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Oh, a lot. There was one this season when we scored early, which I can't be bothered to look up, but the best was probably the Burnley game, when I laughed at a steward's suggestion that we were already a goal and two men down, wrongly assuming all stewards are joy thieves, on that occasion. Also, a mate of mine thought we'd beaten Bolton this season, and came bounding down to the North full of the joys of misplaced confidence.

tomski

Mar 6, 2013
Bolton
Only goal I have ever missed was David N'gog's equaliser when Bolton came to the Amex last November. Left just before he scored following our domination of the game which inspired my irrational hatred of Bolton making them my second most hated team!
Good lad.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bolton's late equalizer.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
How many goals have the players missed?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've never missed a goal at a match I've attended, apart from in the pre-season friendly at Worthing where I missed El-Abd's goal because I was clearing the rain from my glasses :lolol:

From the competitive games I've not attended at the Amex, I've missed 13 goals - 8 of which Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here