Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Just been on the phone getting a ticket for Saturday after i stupidly sold my ST thinking i couldn't go! :nono: .... At least i get to try a new part of our wonderful stadium :amex:

ANYWAY... I was told only a few seats left so get in quick if you want to go!!!

I'm sure they are selling well, but the ticket office have been notorious in the past at exaggeration how well something in selling.

In the last little while a lots of seats in ALL north stand blocks have been released. There is a good choice in the corners and also quite a few in the central NS blocks.

As central north stand has been previously sold out to STH's only, I am guessing the ones that are available here are either those who could not keep up with their DD's or been BANNED?

If these sell, I am guessing we can expect the usual late releases in the south stand and ESU?

But, if all these were released and sold, surely it will mean more than 28500? Or are the club knowing there will be a few no shows, so they can sell more than this?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
How many have Leics sold? I'm wondering if they will come in numbers or have they written themselves off already?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I reckon we will get similar numbers to the palace game sell out, as long as Leicester sell their tickets.
so somewhere between 28000 and 28500

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How many have Leics sold? I'm wondering if they will come in numbers or have they written themselves off already?

Why would they write themselves off? Two points behind us and a bad run due to end soon (not Saturday though please).

I'm looking forward to a full house for their visit.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
27000 sold so far according to the lad manning the ticket office in the club shop

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I just bought a ticket in the north for £6. Guess the ticket exchange has gone on-line and I bought a concession? :shrug:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
may i take this opportunity to ask a question that has been asked a thousand times before, in that are we now at FULL CAPACITY?

:albion2:

Not quite. I think all the new seats are in but they have gone in ahead of schedule. As I understand it the capacity is only allowed to go up incrementally to 30,750 as per the original plan. I think this is why we are at 28,500 now. Hopefully by the Wolves game the authorities will be satisfied that we can use all the seats without any problems and we can hit the 30,000 mark for the regular season finale. It does seem very frustrating though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just bought a ticket in the north for £6. Guess the ticket exchange has gone on-line and I bought a concession? :shrug:

I'd try to find out what's gone on there if I were you. Even if the returned ticket was a concession, it should still have been resold as an adult (assuming you are, obviously). Its all very well being chuffed at scoring a cheap ticket, but not if the stewards don't let you in, when the light on the turnstile reader flashes up the as a concession...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here