Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Anyone know who this new Spanish player called Vicente is?

Playing 90 minutes, looking keen and pretty damn good.
Doing interviews, sounding positive, announcing he is fit.

New contract???

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Yeah, his name's Vicente and he's the most talented, oddly ridiculed player we've had at the here since I've been supporting the Albion.

Our medical team have done a fantastic job of working on his complex injuries and now he's going to tear through our opponents in the remaining matches and help get us into the Premier League.

Next question?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yeah, his name's Vicente and he's the most talented, oddly ridiculed player we've had at the here since I've been supporting the Albion.

Our medical team have done a fantastic job of working on his complex injuries and now he's going to tear through our opponents in the remaining matches and help get us into the Premier League.

Next question?

He's a legend, his name is on the back of my shirt and I would love to see him stay and show what he can really do.

Well, you never know.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The most gifted player I've ever seen play for the Albion.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'd shag him and I'm not that way inclined.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see there were a fair few comments about how he shouldn't have started on Tuesday. I didn't see the game so obviously can't comment on his contribution. Seems most of the complaints were because of a few loose passes and the fact that the players seemed to want to put everything through him.Use him as an impact sub seemed to be the general opinion and we never win when he starts :rolleyes:

Surely we should be cutting him a bit of slack seeing as he is nowhere near match fit and if we can get a few 90 mins under his belt, should we make the playoffs, and he is fit to play, I suggest he may well be the catalyst that fires us to win them. I'd carry on giving him 90 mins as often as possible :shrug:

If there is one player we should be giving game time until he is match fit, then out of the whole squad I suggest that he is the one who will give us the greatest reward.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We need the weather to warm up pretty sharpish, that'll sort him out for sure.

All the Wembley headlines will be about him!!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If that awesome run of is had ended with the ball in the back of the net rather than slamming off the crossbar it would have been replayed all over the sport bulletins and had a YouTube hit count in the hundreds of thousands.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A supersub for me , on his day no one better - just not from the start anymore.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I used to absolutely love it when he was on the teamsheet.

I used to ridicule those who thought we were better without him...

But with the likes of David Lopez, Orlandi and Ulloa in our team, we just don't need him.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I used to absolutely love it when he was on the teamsheet.

I used to ridicule those who thought we were better without him...

But with the likes of David Lopez, Orlandi and Ulloa in our team, we just don't need him.

Have to agree with this! He is a huge talent but im sure his wages could be better spent elsewhere..... For the amount he has played and for the wages he must be on?? Not for me

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I see there were a fair few comments about how he shouldn't have started on Tuesday. I didn't see the game so obviously can't comment on his contribution. Seems most of the complaints were because of a few loose passes and the fact that the players seemed to want to put everything through him.Use him as an impact sub seemed to be the general opinion and we never win when he starts :rolleyes:

Surely we should be cutting him a bit of slack seeing as he is nowhere near match fit and if we can get a few 90 mins under his belt, should we make the playoffs, and he is fit to play, I suggest he may well be the catalyst that fires us to win them. I'd carry on giving him 90 mins as often as possible :shrug:

If there is one player we should be giving game time until he is match fit, then out of the whole squad I suggest that he is the one who will give us the greatest reward.

Great post and totally agree!

His perception and the quality of some of his passes on Tuesday were awesome. How Buckley missed the goal from that dream of an opportunity he crossed to the far post in the second half defies belief. His skills are greater than the majority of players in the Premier League and he's by far the most skilfull player I've seen in a Brighton shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here