7. Glenn Murray (Crystal Palace)
6. Chris Wood (Leicester City)
5. Paddy Madden (Yeovil Town)
4. Jordan Rhoes (Blackburn Rovers)
3. Charlie Austin (Burnley)
1= Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
1= Tom Ince (Blackpool)

Our contribution was Thomasz Kuszczak (36) and Liam Bridcutt at 26

Interesting. Voted for by fans, who had to rate the best three players in their division from outside their club.

Not sure I would have had Liam Bridcutt as low as 26th but maybe I'm biased..............

Any thoughts?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They'll know who Ulloa is next season.

LuaLua takes one stepover to beat someone consistantly (but then usually a poor cross else would be in Prem), zahaha takes 5 stepovers to move 2 yards then do another 3, then 5, then do google all! Same result, not a patch on Tom Ince!

Dec 29, 2011
Lopez not in the best 100 players in the football league? That right there shows this list should be taken with a pinch of salt.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Tbh Zaha wouldn't make my top 10. Talented yes, but lack of end product unless you class diving as product.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
They'll know who Ulloa is next season.

LuaLua takes one stepover to beat someone consistantly (but then usually a poor cross else would be in Prem), zahaha takes 5 stepovers to move 2 yards then do another 3, then 5, then do google all! Same result, not a patch on Tom Ince!

Hopefully they won't know who Ulloa is next season as we will be a league apart!!

Jimmy Grimble

List is an absolute joke. Paddy Madden would do well to be in the top 5 strikers let alone top 5 players.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
From what I've seen of league one and two this season, the quality is poor so I'm not sure how 3 players outside the Championship have got in the top 10.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Strikers and forward players always dominate these lists. Throughout football history, the goalscorers always catch the eye more. Some of these players wouldn't make my top ten but they are more regularly in the news for their exploits.
What about Whittingham or Trotter or Ward or Speroni or Bridcutt? Just a few worthy of top ten consideration.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Strange list..

No Vicente, Koosh or Bruno..

I suppose they don't take Premier League, Champions League, and International quality into account.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't see how Murray who's scored more goals and does a lot of work for the team, got less votes than Austin or Rhodes who are a waste of space if they're not scoring

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Strange list..

I suppose they don't take Premier League, Champions League, and International quality into account.

Kuszczak at number 36

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Strange list..

It's quite democratic - Has Vicente actually played in more than say a third of your games? How many votes could he expect?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I find FourFourTwo an absolute waste of space now. It used to be brilliant, the best football magazine out there, now it's a Messi/Barcelona love in with a ton of adverts. They only seem to pay lip service to anything outside the Premier League or top divisions in Europe. Haven't bought it for ages, I've now got a subscription to Twenty47even or whatever it's called. Much better. I got given a copy of it free at the Huddersfield match, and had signed up for a year within a week.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Strange list..

Koosh is on there. I don't think either Bruno or Vicente would make my top ten Albion players this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here