Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC4: Julia Bradbury's Icelandic Walks

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
On now. Brilliant. It's like watching the beginning of the world. Would absolutely love to go to see it in the flesh, but not sure I could get my head around the names of things :eek:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On now. Brilliant. It's like watching the beginning of the world. Would absolutely love to go to see it in the flesh, but not sure I could get my head around the names of things :eek:

Fabulous country. Absolutely brilliant in so many ways.

You won't need to worry about the language: even if you try & pick some of it up, they all instantly reply to you in English anyway. If you have the chance, go. It's awesome.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I reckon Emil Ásmundsson should just take us all there when he's leading us to the champions league final...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did she get her airmiles ?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Julia Bradbury ......... Would absolutely love to go to see it in the flesh, but not sure I could get my head around the names of things :eek:

I think you'd have to take her out to dinner a couple times first.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Fabulous country. Absolutely brilliant in so many ways.

You won't need to worry about the language: even if you try & pick some of it up, they all instantly reply to you in English anyway. If you have the chance, go. It's awesome.

This, an amazing country - only drawback is that they use the sulphur springs for hot water which means you can't escape the smell!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
This, an amazing country - only drawback is that they use the sulphur springs for hot water which means you can't escape the smell!

What about the "fragrance" of Julia Bradburys' bath water? I need help don't I?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here