Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress for Leeds away - THE VILLAGE PEOPLE

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As per usual the last away game of the season ends up being a bit of a fancy dress occasion for quite a few fans, last years theme for Barnsley away was sombreros & ponchos in homage to VICENTE & Spain
So how about this year going to Leeds probably the most homophobic fans all tooled up wearing the costumes of The Village People http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-597eGZx4gMw/T-ILsbZWOnI/AAAAAAAAAME/s0DdUC5qDMA/s1600/the+Village+people.jpg
personally i think it would be hilarious I quite like The Cowboy outfit

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Great idea.

However rest assured that there are those on here who will find the idea of dressing in what they perceive to be a gay fashion deeply upsetting. Some kind of threat to their masculinity, I suspect.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Can't we all go on these? 3,000 odd Ostriches would be amusing.

ridingostrich.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ill pass, you try going on a Megabus coach from London dressed like that, could just about manage the Spanish stuff for Barnsley last year !!

We need a theme though, maybe something for an out of contract player this year....

Lets go Austrian for Barnes and Slovakian for Brez !!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Great idea.

However rest assured that there are those on here who will find the idea of dressing in what they perceive to be a gay fashion deeply upsetting. Some kind of threat to their masculinity, I suspect.

I want one of those big moustaches

Could you imagine the faces of the Leeds fans seeing us all dressed as builders cowboys Indians & policemen:lolol:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'm thinking of going, but I'm looking for somewhere to stay. Somewhere where I can get cleaned, have a good meal, and do whatever I feel.
Any suggestions?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Ill pass, you try going on a Megabus coach from London dressed like that, could just about manage the Spanish stuff for Barnsley last year !!

Man up, you massive girl's blouse :) I made it from Haywards Heath to Victoria, trekked across London on the Tube, & then sat on a train from St Pancras to Nottingham and back dressed as the Queen for the 2011 season finale, so I'm sure you can cope with a bus trip.

None of those Hartlepool smurfs batted an eyelid last season either.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Top work.

But as to the Village People - after what's been in the press this week? Either your :fishing: or you've living in some sort of media blackout experiment?!? :D

And this week's award for the most spectacular missing of the point goes to....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I'm thinking of going, but I'm looking for somewhere to stay. Somewhere where I can get cleaned, have a good meal, and do whatever I feel.
Any suggestions?

Ha ha ha !!! :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here