Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This morning ...

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
The first words my 9 year old son said to me were , " what was the score last night Dad " ?
Although he has a season ticket with me , he was too poorly to attend last night , but i like the way the first thing on his mind was the footy.
He had his second away this season at Forest on Saturday , costing me a fortune on pop , i will be happy when he is old enough for a beer :thumbsup:
His ticket didn't go to waste mind , my brother in law attended in his place which was cool as he took me to my first ever Albion game as a nipper , and i had to stand on an old milk crate .

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The first words my 9 year old son said to me were , " what was the score last night Dad " ?
Although he has a season ticket with me , he was too poorly to attend last night , but i like the way the first thing on his mind was the footy.
He had his second away this season at Forest on Saturday , costing me a fortune on pop , i will be happy when he is old enough for a beer :thumbsup:
His ticket didn't go to waste mind , my brother in law attended in his place which was cool as he took me to my first ever Albion game as a nipper , and i had to stand on an old milk crate .

A really nice story (sorry your son was to ill to attend though and I trust he is on the mend as we speak :thumbsup: ) from a clearly well proud Dad! and quite rightly so :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here