Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What function does the official supporters club serve?

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The latest quotes from Chairman Liz, makes me question what is the function of the supporters club

Sure they arrange coach travel to away games, and yes they did their bit during the "troubles"......but there again many of us did protest, boycott, march etc

I suggest they stick to organising travel, and stop embarrassing the club out in the greater football world...it's banter!....and now we look like whining saddo's

How LC can make these claims, supposedly speaking for the fans.....yet its based upon a membership of 2% of the home fans at the Amex, the supporters club are a total joke. I cringed many times today hearing the headlines on several radio and TV stations
She certainly doesn't speak for me, or many others

Time for a muzzle Liz

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The latest quotes from Chairman Liz, makes me question what is the function of the supporters club

Sure they arrange coach travel to away games, and yes they did their bit during the "troubles"......but there again many of us did protest, boycott, march etc

I suggest they stick to organising travel, and stop embarrassing the club out in the greater football world...it's banter!....and now we look like whining saddo's

How LC can make these claims, supposedly speaking for the fans.....yet its based upon a membership of 2% of the home fans at the Amex, the supporters club are a total joke. I cringed many times today hearing the headlines on several radio and TV stations

Time for a muzzle Liz

Hasn't this topic been flogged to death many times before??

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Time for a muzzle Liz

Yep I'm with you on this.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If everyone ( or a majority) in the supporters club have authorised Liz to speak for them then fair enough.

Right here I am starting the " I am not bothered by the gay banter" supporters club. Who is with me?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Is there such a thing as an official supporters club?

I think there are a number of them recognised by the Club. There used to be a list of them on the Club Website. I think hers just runs the Sunshine Tours coaches, and is generally the but of a lot of jokes and sniggers. Her little friend can be seen at most away matches bending a steward's ear about something or other their fans are singing... ...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
History Man posts on here.

I would be interested to hear his thoughts on LCs comments.

Tim Carder?

I'd be happy for him to speak on behalf of the supporters. Ultimately though, the "official" supporters club is extremely cliquey and not something the majority want to be involved in. I officially support Brighton and Hove Albion, am I in their club? No.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] runs a supporters club but he insists that anyone who joins it wears full kit to every game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
[MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] runs a supporters club but he insists that anyone who joins it wears full kit to every game.

And has their NSC name printed on the back of their replica shirt

She, and her friends, do not speak for me, or anyone else I know when it comes to anything regarding BHA in these times.

Respect is due for what she has done in the past, and given I hope, but please Liz, put a button in it.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
If everyone ( or a majority) in the supporters club have authorised Liz to speak for them then fair enough.

Right here I am starting the " I am not bothered by the gay banter" supporters club. Who is with me?

Me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
She, and her friends, do not speak for me, or anyone else I know when it comes to anything regarding BHA in these times.

Respect is due for what she has done in the past, and given I hope, but please Liz, put a button in it.

So no-one else did anything then ?

So no-one else did anything then ?

Please show me where I said that?

Costa was there through the dark times and was very vociferous, but I fear there are MANY new fans on here who will have no idea who she is and judge her on just this report.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here