Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Leicester

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will Gus be a bit more cagey for this one I wonder?

Kuszczak

Calderon~Matthew Upson~Greer~Wayne Bridge

Hammond~Bridcutt

Buckley~Spanish Dave~Orlandi

Spanish Len​

Subs: Ankergren, Vicente, Lualua, El-Abd, Bruno, Crofts, Your Mum.

:bhasign:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Same starting line up as against Palace.

Kuszczak
Greer
Calderon
Upson
Bridge
Bridcutt
Orlandi
Spanish Dave
KLL
Buckley
Ulloa

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think he'll be a bit more cagey in this one, the most important thing is for us not to lose.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Will Gus be a bit more cagey for this one I wonder?

Kuszczak

Calderon~Matthew Upson~Greer~Wayne Bridge

Hammond~Bridcutt

Buckley~Spanish Dave~Orlandi

Spanish Len​

Subs: Ankergren, Vicente, Lualua, El-Abd, Bruno, Crofts, Your Mum.

:bhasign:

Ummm... Do we need to be so deffensive?
Personaly I would stick with LuaLua out on the left (put yesterday down to an off day) and have Orlandi in replace of Vicente

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't think we played badly at all. I would be tempted to go with the same side with perhaps Orlandi for Lua Lua to protect Bridge a little more and provide some better quality in the final 3rd...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ummm... Do we need to be so deffensive?
Personaly I would stick with LuaLua out on the left (put yesterday down to an off day) and have Orlandi in replace of Vicente
Start off cagey then bring on the explosive Lualua and the canny Vicente if necessary. I think its a good idea to have a couple of aces up your sleeve.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Start off cagey then bring on the explosive Lualua and the canny Vicente if necessary. I think its a good idea to have a couple of aces up your sleeve.

I don't disagree with what your saying, in a "normal" game that is exactly what I would like to see. However 1 point is not an option this weekend, need to try and take control from the very start...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Bridge
Upson
Greer
Calderon

Vicente
Orlandi
Bridcutt
David
Buckley

Ulloa

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I don't disagree with what your saying, in a "normal" game that is exactly what I would like to see. However 1 point is not an option this weekend, need to try and take control from the very start...

I sensed that was Poyet's objective with the starting line up last night

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Kuszczak

Bridge
Upson
Greer
Calderon

Vicente
Orlandi
Bridcutt
David
Buckley

Ulloa

That's the one I'd go with. Just think that when Vicente is in the team, he may dovetail better with Orlandi who's more comfortable moving inside if "The Dagger" wants to get down that left wing.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
nope, and I hope he does go for it. The only thing about last night was that I just felt there wasn't much he could do in terms of subs to change the game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
nope, and I hope he does go for it. The only thing about last night was that I just felt there wasn't much he could do in terms of subs to change the game.

Because we dont have the strength of depth in our squad at the moment . The starting XI is good but that is the end as far as attacking is concerned

Last edited:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Why play a more defensive team, how many games have we lost with a more attacking line up? I think we will see small change possible Orlandi for Spanish Dave. The issue is up front Ulloa was knackered for the last 20 mins last night we are in danger of running our only striker into the ground if we go for a more defensive line up he will get less support and end up more knackered.
Also the longer a game goes on the less likely we look to score go for it from the first minute.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why play a more defensive team, how many games have we lost with a more attacking line up? I think we will see small change possible Orlandi for Spanish Dave. The issue is up front Ulloa was knackered for the last 20 mins last night we are in danger of running our only striker into the ground if we go for a more defensive line up he will get less support and end up more knackered.
Also the longer a game goes on the less likely we look to score go for it from the first minute.
Start Ulloa but replace with Vicente when he tires? (hopefully after bagging a hatrick).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here