Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuffed crust pizza, stuffed with hot dogs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes - HOT DOGS!

Has anyone had one of these pizzas sold by, I believe, Messrs Pizza Hut?

I've been a veggie for over 20 years, but if something is going to turn me to the dark side, then this could be it.

Am I missing something as good as it sounds?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yes - HOT DOGS!

Has anyone had one of these pizzas sold by, I believe, Messrs Pizza Hut?

I've been a veggie for over 20 years, but if something is going to turn me to the dark side, then this could be it.

Am I missing something as good as it sounds?

Surely the Cauldron Cumberland Veggie Sausage could be inserted as a replacement and equally thrill.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely the Cauldron Cumberland Veggie Sausage could be inserted as a replacement and equally thrill.

Too thick. But there are some decent enough veggie hot dogs, however. I'm not sure I can be bothered with the actual creativity part of the process though.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I had the new one advertised at Dominoes and it was pretty rank to be honest..
Definitely not going to try it again. However, I can only offer the opinion of Domino's Pizza.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
They're alright. Someone else had ordered them and I got quite a surprise to see a hotdog rammed inside the crust of my pizza. Bit of a novelty, I prefer they just stick with cheese.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Too thick. But there are some decent enough veggie hot dogs, however. I'm not sure I can be bothered with the actual creativity part of the process though.

I reckon you could send off for a stack of veggie-hot-dog-crust-filled frozen pizzas from somewhere in Scandanavia. Use-by-date 2036.

D

Deleted member 18477

i had one from Pizza Hut a while back. it was like eating 2 meals at the same time. usually i can polish off a large pizza but not that time!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Pizza-Hut-Hot-Dog-stuffed-008.jpg

Intriguing.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Looks absolutely disgusting to me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seriously? Of all the glorious meat based snacks, not to mention bacon, sausage stuffed into the crust of a pizza is what would turn you?!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

??? you'd turned by hot dog, the lowest of meats? not bacon or roast lamb?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I heard that particular pizza is 6000 cals

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Cant beat a bit of horse in your crust.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tried the Dominoes one last week - it's not bad, but not as glorious as i was hoping for. Had it with a Texas BBQ pizza, so it got a bit boring.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, the photo looks fractionally more tempting than the mental picture I'd formed since first hearing of this a few weeks ago.

It does smack rather of something that they'd come up with at a branch of KrustyBurger in the Simpsons, a means of introducing more lard into the punters' diet.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's that local delicacy they serve around Middlesborough - looks like a pizza but with loads of other stuff thrown in? Is it worth trying next week?

Are you referring to a chicken parmo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here