Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My car is due for a service - where does NSC recommend going?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh wise fountains of knowledge, which garages would NSC recommend as being trustworthy so I don't get overcharged on the service or taken for a ride with expensive repairs that aren't even needed?

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
Rapid Autofit - Portslade, sponsor the Albion players (Vicente) i think, they are quality

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
mobile mechanic called Andy Wilkins is excellent 07826539724. Lukas

ps is the comment above supposed to be humour?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bells at Hollingbury ( on the estate opposite Asda ) - Albion supporters, honest, value for money and run a car ambulance !

Nov 27, 2009
Stuart cullis, on shore ham beach, next to the pub, 25 years of excellent service, with very reasonable pricing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P always uses Grants in Kemptown. Family run business that we've used for MOT's and repairs for the last goodness knows how many years without issue.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Rapid Autofit - Portslade, sponsor the Albion players (Vicente) i think, they are quality

These, as said above, big Albion fans, Vicentes shirt sponsor, and great value. 77 North St Portslade, 01273 422128, ask to speak to Gary Stevens (seriously!)

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Oh wise fountains of knowledge, which garages would NSC recommend as being trustworthy so I don't get overcharged on the service or taken for a ride with expensive repairs that aren't even needed?
Blundells garage, in Hove. 01273 821818. Very trustworthy and most importantly a great mechanic. I had a management warning light issue for the last three years and every MOT / service the local dealership could only provide a temporary cure. Blundells solved the problem.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I can offer you a great service, pm me for more info

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Alma motors in Leigh on Sea.

It'll cost you about £50 in fuel but hey Ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here