Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North West Corner.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
First of all, I apologise if this is fixtures.

I see that the North West corner is still not open, but, and I do hope someone can fully clarify this. Will the two rows next to the Control Box have restricted views?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
The north west corner is open, has been for a few games now. I sat just under the right side (as you face the pitch) of the control box for the u21 game, back row, and it was fine.
I don't think sitting a few seats to the right would hinder the view.. Unless you're concerned about what north end of the east stand are doing!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm not sure how much if the corner is actually for sale currently as it seems a number of STH's from the old N1A area have moved themselves up there, hence the apparant empty seats in the NS at the moment for games

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Managed to get sat under the police box last night as thinking about moving there from ESU - although we were bang in the middle of the singers i realized 2 or 3 of them were complete numpties and weren't actually watching the game, just starting songs for the sake of it. Now the whole reason i want to move if for a better atmosphere in north but i think they'll be fisty cuffs if i had to sit in front of this one particular (I'm it) bloke all season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I realised 2 or 3 of them were complete numpties and weren't actually watching the game, just starting songs for the sake of it
they'd be very welcome at Selhurst if that is their bag - they could have a drum there too and fancy dress...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Stood under the control box last night with my son just to see what it was like. First ten minutes was very noisy with a lot of singing in which, we joined in with the twenty odd fans. However after this it became fecking tedious. Random songs while Charlton were attacking or taking corners. Songs for songs sake in my view. At one point they were singing one song while the rest of the North were singing another:wrong:I'll give them credit for virtually 90 minutes of 'noise' but I'll stay in my East Upper seat thanks! The only time they fell silent was when the MOM was announced:)

Yes I am the original Grumpy Old Git - but I lose my voice on a regular basis supporting the lads but know when to give it a rest. :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here