Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Citys most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
66-lcfc-manish.jpg

No disrespect Manish, you may be working you way into being one of the all time great BBC Sport presenters and an extremely likeable guy for your approach to the Football League Show but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Gus and the boys are in fine fettle, sitting pretty in the play-off spots and are going to hammer the final nail into Leicesters Premier League aspirations on Saturday.

Come on, let's get the Amex rocking on Saturday, and give Gus and the boys all the support they deserve for their achievements this season and lets help push them over the line on our brave quest for Premier League football.

:ascarf:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You really do have an uncanny ability to find the less-famous of any given club's famous supporters, don't you?

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Is there a Leicester City conspiracy going on. How come the main presenters of both Match of the Day and TFLS both support the same team? That's 91-1 against!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot paste a photo but I would suggest that their most famous supporter is actor David Neilson ie Roy Cropper from Corrie who has been hauled over the coals many times for name dropping Leicester City players into his conversations on Corrie that wasnt in the script.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I cannot paste a photo but I would suggest that their most famous supporter is actor David Neilson ie Roy Cropper from Corrie who has been hauled over the coals many times for name dropping Leicester City players into his conversations on Corrie that wasnt in the script.
Really? More famous than Gary Lineker?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
i thought it was the slag in the black. She should surely get more credit that Manish for supporting Leicester. And the fat bloke with the drum.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Who is David Neilson and what is Corrie?

Not one of those soap operas that some folk waste chunks of their lives addicted to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here