Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket seat change

beattie143

Feb 3, 2007
Guys, have any of you that are on the movers list for next season received any details on how to change yet?

Aaron

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Called and emailed, was told that we should start hearing from 8th April. There is a number to call but cant find it atthe minute. If you call the ticketline next week you should be able to move.

Sucks, I will be in Thailand so that will be one expensive call.

Zamo123

Mar 1, 2012
i had email saying they are dealing with requests to move people to the new north corners and the family area from next monday and all other moves from the following monday

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Guys, have any of you that are on the movers list for next season received any details on how to change yet?

Aaron

Yep, got an email last week telling me I had to call the ticket office between 8th and 10th April.

My uncle is moving from West Lower and has been told to call after 10th April to discuss moving.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thought I bounce this thread.

I asked to move when the renewels first started, but hadn't heard anything more other than receive an email to say, the ticket department would be in touch about a move.

Hadnt heard anything, so phoned up the ticket office yesterday and was told all the moves had been done. So to say I was a bit pissed off was an understatement!!
I then kicked up a fuss, and I said I see there's availability where I asked to move to, and lo-and-behold asked which area and what seat I wanted.

So, to cut a long story short, I'm now in the North Stand for season 2013/14, hoping to make lots of noise, and maybe stand up a bit :O :albion2:

If you haven't had you move yet, phone up, kick up a little bit of a fuss, and it should happen!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's a real shame that you had to call them to get it sorted. Why even bother requesting you contact them via email? They had no intention at all of actually fulfilling those requests. The girl I spoke to basically confirmed that the emailers would be mugged off and you had to call to get anything done.

If that's the case, fine, but say that! Don't ask for emails which are going to be ignored anyway.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I see your point, but disagree. If you're that desperate for a move and you haven't heard anything. then surely you'll call up? Especially given the rumours on here regarding getting stuff done. Or I'm sure that if you sent a barrage of emails they'd acommodate you, if only to shut you up.

Seems to me to be a reasonable way of winkling* out the ones who aren't that bothered but are on the list regardless.

*Good word.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I see your point, but disagree. If you're that desperate for a move and you haven't heard anything. then surely you'll call up? Especially given the rumours on here regarding getting stuff done. Or I'm sure that if you sent a barrage of emails they'd acommodate you, if only to shut you up.

Seems to me to be a reasonable way of winkling* out the ones who aren't that bothered but are on the list regardless.

*Good word.

That's poor service. Only the proactive get results? If they tell you to email - you email. But they aren't going to do anything if that's ALL you do? But that's what they told you to. Poor level of service.

It is the way of the world though, sending an email is fine, it'll be worked eventually. But if you want to get something done, you have to phone in to support it. Which is fine, if that's what they tell you to do. If they were to say, listen, you can email and it may happen, or you can email and then call in and it will happen. That would be better service, not Premium, but acceptable.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
I'd phone them.

I put in a request to move from WSL to North online and didn't hear anything within the time scales advertised.

Sent an email around this time to ask the club about moving, but didn't get any reply.

Took some helpful advice on here, and rang them - job done.

I did get a weird email eventually back from the club stating " If you haven't received Email confirmation, then it's likely you haven't been successful, unfortunately "

Probably just a generic reply though as everything had been sorted on the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here