Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Done, but danger this will be hijacked......

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"How often have you heard homophobic abuse aimed at Brighton & Hove Albion players?" where's the option for Never?

I hope you don't mind word for word comments, because I've left you the one aimed at myself and my mate by a Millwall fan.

Done.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"How often have you heard homophobic abuse aimed at Brighton & Hove Albion players?" where's the option for Never?

I wondered if I was alone there. I don't tend to stand beside the opposition fans though

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Done, but found some of the questions difficult to answer, as it depends on what you consider to be abusive.

As many have said on the various theads, most of it is just boring because we hear it every week.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you think homophobia is as serious as racism?

Not much of a sliding scale there, the choice is either as serious, or not (which could mean anything).

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Do you think homophobia is as serious as racism?

Not much of a sliding scale there, the choice is either as serious, or not (which could mean anything).

I agree.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Done

Questions a bit too general though, could have been more descriptive with more answer options as mentioned previously.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Couldn't actually fill it in as it makes far too many assumptions.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Done.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't think you're going to get anything groundbreaking from a survey with a few loaded questions, one of which asks people to explain themselves if they aren't offended by homophobic chanting. How dare they not be offended?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Done, but too limited in its questions. Should have the "do you agree" type questions, with answers on a scale of say 1-5, and a box for comments at the end. Poor qiuality questionaire.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Dont mean to be rude but is this a joke one? the survey utterly collapses in terms of usefulness after question, erm, 1. I dont understand what its for anyway.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I don't think you're going to get anything groundbreaking from a survey with a few loaded questions, one of which asks people to explain themselves if they aren't offended by homophobic chanting. How dare they not be offended?

Well Commander, we rarely agree, but in this case it is 100%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here