• Don't care either way

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Quite like them

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
How do you feel about it? Vote here, no one will see your answer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is this stadium chants? Or general chants anywhere ( eg Brighton rail station, streets of Brighton etc. ) ???

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Not so bothered by the "does your boyfriend know you're here" and "we can see you holding hands," but it does get nastier than that. Not just chants as well - Twitter's generally awash with homophobic bile from supporters of whoever we're playing on a match day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haven't we just had this poll? Damned if I can find it at the moment but I'm sure I voted on it.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Is this stadium chants? Or general chants anywhere ( eg Brighton rail station, streets of Brighton etc. ) ???

In the stadium. This is the topic being discussed on National media ie. "at games".
[MENTION=1034]itszamora[/MENTION]

Dandyman

In London village.
Which chants ? I doubt most of us are bothered by "does your boyfriend know you're here" other than it's tiredness and dullness. On the other hand I am quite happy for anyone chanting or getting in people's faces with some of the more vile HIV or sexual comments to get thrown out and/or given a slap.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Quite like them? why is that an option

cos it its laughable banter..............sticks and stones ffs the gay community need to grow up football is a mans game, seen as there is 2 men in each gay relationship or possibly more they should just man up!!!!!

cos it its laughable banter..............sticks and stones ffs the gay community need to grow up football is a mans game, seen as there is 2 men in each gay relationship or possibly more they should just man up!!!!!

What an odd thing to write.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seeing as there are now more hetrosexuals than homosexuals with HIV, why do the gay lobby continue to call this honophobic abuse?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here