Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone speak Spanish

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The player of the Brighton & Hove Albion highlighted the good performance of the team despite the goalless draw against Charlton and assured the possibility of entering the play-off depends on themselves and not of the other rivals.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think he meant a translation of the audio

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:ffsparr:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Vicente mumbles really badly, I have terrible trouble understanding him, but as far as I can tell:

The team was good. We dominated Charlton, we just couldn't score. We had lots of chances but when the ball won't go in, it wont go in.

I thought we'd win. Charlton... (something about centre of the park). But that's football. You can't do anything about the other side. Like I said, we had chances but we didn't win.

Interviewer: It could have happened in the last minute when you shot at goal? The stadium was on its feet celebrating a goal.
It was a quick play, I hit it with my right. I did what I could but the keeper's hand pushed it onto the bar and out. It's a shame. Then the corner, that wouldn't go in either, hitting the post as well. Bad luck, no? It wouldn't go in.

Interviewer: Are you a bit down?
No because we took a point. Most teams around us didn't win either... (Can't make out what he says over the door shutting).

Of course everybody wants to win to gain a little advantage over the teams behind us, but it's in our hands.

I think the support, at home... (can't get that bit). But it's in our hands. We can't get promoted directly but I think we have a great chance in the play-offs.

Interviewer: You've won against Cardiff, Hull, the best and bigger teams.
They play better football, not sitting back, so we hope we can win.

(Can't get the last few seconds at all.)

Sorry - limited, but that's the gist of it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thats the stuff, thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here