Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Barnes hater behind me (update)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
You may recall I mentioned the angry little chap who sits behind me the other week. His Barnes hatred reached such a level a few weeks back that he said, without irony, "I f**king hate it when he scores".

Well due to the continued absence of said Mr Barnes last night he turned on Greer. He got so angry about him by the end it was incredible. At one point Greer knocked a ball in to Buckley who missed controlled it - "Greer you are a f**king two-bob c**t" was his loud response.

I dared to question this and was told to "F**k off you melt!"

Some people are very odd.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The guy is obviously struggling in other areas of his life. Sounds as though there's a lot of transference going on. Unlucky you having to sit so near to him though :(

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
A guy near me was in a proper foul mood, got really pissed off when a man and his kid wanted to go to the toilet. Almost refused to let them out until his wife said he was embarrassing. He didn't say a word to anyone all game, including his missus, then left after 75 minutes.
But I suppose you pay your money you do what you want.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do people really say melt?

Which stand are you in Gripper?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
WSU - middle-ish.

I'm WSU - G block. I am fortunate that everyone around me is fine (But I do know them) sorry you have to put up with this guy.

You shouldn't have to take that abuse.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
A guy a few rows behind me (north stand corner, N1B area) kept shouting the standard 'stop trying all these short passes from the back and lump it up there!' (with a few stronger words thrown in there) very early on. Clueless to how we play...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
WSU-F seems alright. If anything people around me seem to mock and/or be negative rather than get aggressive

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the bloke who sits next to me shouted out last night that our Argentian goalgetter was usless as a pass went astray. :facepalm: "Bloody footballers, cant even kick a ball straight, bloody joke"

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
"Sounds like he might just post on NSC "

Yep probably posted over 20,000 times too :)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The carrot crunching Barnes hater behind me in the family stand decided that Buckley should inherit the crown last night. I laughed when he got man of the match. Didn't really deserve it though did he ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here