Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice comment about The Amex

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At last an away fan that appreciates what we now have. Emailed a Charlton mate to ask what he thought of The Amex and he said "Fantastic ground with very good facilities and for a new ground has some character as well"

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
At last an away fan that appreciates what we now have. Emailed a Charlton mate to ask what he thought of The Amex and he said "Fantastic ground with very good facilities and for a new ground has some character as well"

:thumbsup:

it certainly has some characters. the bloke that sits next to me is one..............blimey........give me ear defenders.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Another Charlton fan said the same. 'Don't know how you didn't win, you outclassed us! Still great ground and good atmosphere. Was delighted with a point we didn't deserve!'

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A Charlton workmate texted me to say "how did we get away with that? brilliant stadium. amazing pies!!"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why do we need a thread about what your mate thinks about the stadium?

Why do we need to read a surly post from you about what his mate thinks about the stadium? You can see what the content is from the thread so why open it?

No harm to put something like this on NSC.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why do we need to read a surly post from you about what his mate thinks about the stadium? You can see what the content is from the thread so why open it?

No harm to put something like this on NSC.

You soft git-must be 'cos you're getting old and CRUSTY.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why do we need a thread about what your mate thinks about the stadium?

So sorry to disturb you. I will of course pm you next time I want to start a thread to see if it meets with your approval.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Over on the Charlton Board, the majority loved the ground and the Pies!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here