Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our luck this season

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
In my view in the previous 2 years the year we went up as champs and last year we had all the luck.This season we have had sweet fa with a bit more we could and maybe should off be in the top 2 now.I cant believe the amount of injury time goals we have let in compared to the many we scored last year and then their keeper pulls off a save that was almost gordan banks like we then hit the post from the corner......:( lets hope in the next 6 games our luck improves:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In my view in the previous 2 years the year we went up as champs and last year we had all the luck.This season we have had sweet fa with a bit more we could and maybe should off be in the top 2 now.I cant believe the amount of injury time goals we have let in compared to the many we scored last year and then their keeper pulls off a save that was almost gordan banks like we then hit the post from the corner......:( lets hope in the next 6 games our luck improves:albion2:

Saving it all for the playoffs :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
There is nothing unlucky about dropping Orlandi to accommodate Vicente.Then not wanting to change it back...Ok Vicente nearly won the game but we are a weaker all round unit when he starts.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There is nothing unlucky about dropping Orlandi to accommodate Vicente.Then not wanting to change it back...Ok Vicente nearly won the game but we are a weaker all round unit when he starts.

It didn't surprise me to not see Orlandi start he rarely lasts a full game and I could see the logic in freshening up the side...as an aside Charlton worked there socks off last night and kept up there 'pressing' game for the full match...we at times seemed off the pace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here