Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under the police box

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Having sat in every part of the ground barring the north stand, I was excited to be sitting very close to the 'noisiest' part of the ground tonight. However I was disappointed to find that underneath the police box in the NW corner was the worst part of the ground acoustically. Having say in all other stands, including very close to the NW corner, no matter the quality of the game the ground has sounded loud to me, all stands have been audible and I have always disagreed with people who debate the acoustics of the ground.

But, underneath the police box. The only noise you could hear was from those around you, other parts of the ground sounded silent, even though they were quite obviously in full voice.

I beg, that those who wish to generate atmosphere for the entire stadium, do not take up their season tickets in this part of the ground. It seemed as if those even very close to the NW corner couldn't hear us either.

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364944968.999130.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The noise doesn't travel well from there either. All the people that have recently moved there from the back of N1D are now disjointed from the rest of the stand. It's made it worse IMHO

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Now singing this to the tune under the board walk.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here