Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday, Leicester City, biggest game since....

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
The so called biggest games are running out,we are ****ing it up just as badly as the scum we will finish 7th

Ignore this idiot

Dunno if its the biggest since Hereford. Its close no question. Win and we're almost there, lose and Leicester are back in.

No question its a huge game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockport at Withdean. If we'd lost and gone down, no Gus I reckon.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Massive game for the club these opportunities don't come along very often, i think we are going to smash LC.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Ignore this idiot

Dunno if its the biggest since Hereford. Its close no question. Win and we're almost there, lose and Leicester are back in.

No question its a huge game

You need to watch Tannos last interview mate,we have been throwing points away all season

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Biggest game since the last one. No need to play it up too much, just better or equal the result of the club nearest to catching us

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bolton are now very firmly in the mix after their win tonight and our failure to do so, if they win on the weekend at home to Wolves and we don't win they will be either 1 or 2 points behind us depending if we draw or lose. Not winning tonight and our injury time howler on saturday are the fine margins that could have had us comfortable and odds on and now instead looking over our shoulders as others like Bolton close the gap

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reading last season for me , we had a chance and blew it.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Massive game on Saturday, really think that a lot comes down to that game. The more I look at Boro/Leeds away the more nervous I get.

Win or draw these are the games we want! Just don't bloody lose!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bolton are now very firmly in the mix after their win tonight and our failure to do so, if they win on the weekend at home to Wolves and we don't win they will be either 1 or 2 points behind us depending if we draw or lose. Not winning tonight and our injury time howler on saturday are the fine margins that could have had us comfortable and odds on and now instead looking over our shoulders as others like Bolton close the gap

Yeah but look who Bolton have to play LC, Middlesbrough, Cardiff and Blackpool, hardly walkovers!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Leicester is the biggest game since Nottingham Forest.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

So true. Oh, to have those extra four points right now.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Can't do much more than last night apart from scoring having bossed the whole game against a team that is good away from home. Palace are struggling to do anything let along win so completely different.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
We need not worry about what other teams might do and just get behind our team win Saturday and we are within smelling distance

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need 3 points from Leicester and Middlesbrough as a minimum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here