Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bit cringworthy touting lately by Gus

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Ever since Barber came in, Gus has been increasingly touting for fans. Its becoming a bit cringeworthy in my opinion. He doesnt really need to make these sort of appeals does he? Will it really make people go get their ticket?

“Tonight makes Saturday’s game fantastic. I hope that we are sold out because we went to Forest at the weekend and they were sold out, so I invite everyone to make sure they take their opportunity to buy a ticket as soon as possible."

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did he say that in a post-match interview? Oh my.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why has he stopped saying 'Hola!' in his match programme message?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Probably on a bonus for bums on seats...either that or he wants his team to play in a full stadium?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Only a JCL would notice that comment, all the true fans already have tickets for saturday so it'll fly straight over their heads.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Pointless thread. Totally pointless.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I can't see what is wrong with him wanting more tickets sold. It will help his budget and he would want his team to play in front of as many supporters as possible.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Ever since Barber came in, Gus has been increasingly touting for fans. Its becoming a bit cringeworthy in my opinion. He doesnt really need to make these sort of appeals does he? Will it really make people go get their ticket?

“Tonight makes Saturday’s game fantastic. I hope that we are sold out because we went to Forest at the weekend and they were sold out, so I invite everyone to make sure they take their opportunity to buy a ticket as soon as possible."

Utter rubbish, what's wrong with a manager encouraging fans to support in numbers; Gus did it when we were in League 1.

Yer moanin' fer moanin's sake woman

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Oh my lord, manager encourages everyone to come to our biggest game of the season shock!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here