Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton "hooligans"

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Bumped into them in town in around 4:30, group of about 25 16-20 year olds. Looked like they were looking for trouble, mouthing off to anyone who looked like Albion supporters.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Spoke to a couple of young Charlton fans at Falmer station they reckoned it was completely over the top

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bumped into them in town in around 4:30, group of about 25 16-20 year olds. Looked like they were looking for trouble, mouthing off to anyone who looked like Albion supporters.

Charlton - hooligans,- same breath - wow, I am out of touch.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
where are you sat?

South west, am referring to the commotion late in the second half, resulting in old bill and stewards wading into them. Feel sorry for them as they were only being a bit boisterous and probably wouldn't hurt a fly, but did look a bit heavy handed by the stewards and old bill for something out of nothing

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
South west, am referring to the commotion late in the second half, resulting in old bill and stewards wading into them. Feel sorry for them as they were only being a bit boisterous and probably wouldn't hurt a fly, but did look a bit heavy handed by the stewards and old bill for something out of nothing

i was just checking you werent from north stand saying from what you saw :facepalm: but they must have done something to deserve that swarm of stewards

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

I'd hardly call it wading in. 2 stewards spent 5-10 minutes trying to get a young las to leave of his own volition. He refused, the fans around him started "bouncing" then the lad was dragged out.

Lad looked like he was out cold as he was dragged down the steps. Maybe he'd had one too many shandys. :shrug:

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

It was for homophobic chanting,we can't win in the away end, we get slated for not dealing with it and when we do deal with it we still get slated.What would like us to to do about it.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It was for homophobic chanting,we can't win in the away end, we get slated for not dealing with it and when we do deal with it we still get slated.What would like us to to do about it.

Give them a kiss, a grope on the arse or a dry root?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
From what I saw, stewards created something out of nothing

sat right next to it in s1g, their mob consisted of about 50 geeky looking 16 year olds, all pretty good natured to begin with, then when the "you take it up the a..." songs started the stewards were talking to a few of them, one prick decided to wade in and was hauled out resisting and fighting against the stewards and old bill who tried to remove him, foamimg at the mouth. idiot will get banned and for what

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

As usual with these things the powers that be choose to act when they have a soft target.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This forum should have a like button cause that is a quality answer,seriously it pisses me off when people don't know the facts but still complain.I have a cut lip resulting from trying to get that guy out.

To be fair that just shows how woefully inadequate your team are in crowd control. He looked 18 at most and was about 5 foot 8. It took around eight 'trained' stewards to get him out.

Embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here