Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes I really don't ruddy like the Amex Stadium.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Freezing never been colder. Calde oh Calde! The left queue moved faster than the right at the station , they cancelled the 22:33 from Brighton. There wasn't a a 27 for 31 minutes, I legged it down to Scumdun Road only to see a 5 leave EARLY.

And to top it all, after all this, Sing Li has put his prices up.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Freezing never been colder. Calde oh Calde! The left queue moved faster than the right at the station , they cancelled the 22:33 from Brighton. There wasn't a a 27 for 31 minutes, I legged it down to Scumdun Road only to see a 5 leave EARLY.

And tot op it all, after all this, Sing Li has put his prices up.

Yep. In my opinion you can't beat a noon kick off on a Sunday.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Get a bicycle and cycle you imbecile, it's not as though you live in Eastbourne or Chichester is it? You'd arrive at the ground warm, be able to avoid the queues afterwards and lose some of that bloody weight you carry to all the press conferences you attend, and you'd get home a damn sight sooner than the train or bus.

D

Deleted User X18H

Weight? I am 15 stone dripping wet!

D

Deleted member 22389

Get a bicycle and cycle you imbecile, it's not as though you live in Eastbourne or Chichester is it? You'd arrive at the ground warm, be able to avoid the queues afterwards and lose some of that bloody weight you carry to all the press conferences you attend, and you'd get home a damn sight sooner than the train or bus.

I was driving from Peacehaven to Lewes, parking up and then cycling along the A27.

For the last 8 matches I have opted for a paid coach from Peacehaven. As much as I like the comfort and the drop off 10 min walk from my house, believe it or not it is still quicker to cycle and car lol.

Like you say your not waiting at the end of the match to get out of the coach park.

I Might Cycle Sat if the weather is good. In my mind, when I have cycled we play a lot better lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

No season tickets for family rev next year:eek: Gotta make a stand:thumbsup:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I was driving from Peacehaven to Lewes, parking up and then cycling along the A27.

For the last 8 matches I have opted for a paid coach from Peacehaven. As much as I like the comfort and the drop off 10 min walk from my house, believe it or not it is still quicker to cycle and car lol.

Like you say your not waiting at the end of the match to get out of the coach park.

I Might Cycle Sat if the weather is good. In my mind, when I have cycled we play a lot better lol.

LOL!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Needs heated seats. When; after you had stood for any length of time, jumping up and down and running on the spot to keep warm, you then sat down again. The seat was freezing, which removed all the benefit of getting out of your seat and jumping up and down in the first place........... Unfortunately, not with excitement.
The Coffee has also failed to pass the taste test lately, as well. Shambles.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I don't want to turn this into another Catering thread but saw a couple of guys who had just bought a burger each in WSU last night. They were opening them up and were pissing themselves at the lack of quality and obvious cheapness of the perfectly factory formed meat inside the barely existent bun and this was before they had eaten the bloody thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here