Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stolen Crf250 and crf450 bikes over bank hols (bell tower industrial estate)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Hi all

I need NSC help to recover my sons bike's as they were stolen over the bank holiday

at black rock tyres Bell tower industrial estate (Boundary road black rock Brighton)

there is a reward for the return of the bikes you can either contact me on here or phone my son keiren on 01273/690955

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 547

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Really sorry to hear about the loss of your sons bikes and I hope they get found :thumbsup:

(Really do expect to see a thread Titled "A CRF250 and A CRF450 bikes for sale, going cheap etc etc though!!) :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hi all

I need NSC help to recover my sons bike's as they were stolen over the bank holiday

at black rock tyres Bell tower industrial estate (Boundary road black rock Brighton)

there is a reward for the return of the bikes you can either contact me on here or phone my son keiren on 01273/690955

I take it you have reported the theft? Unfortunately there is a small number of quite prolific bike thieves around in Brighton & Hove.

Useful photo though. Will bear in mind when I'm back on duty later this week.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I take it you have reported the theft? Unfortunately there is a small number of quite prolific bike thieves around in Brighton & Hove.

I thought you worked in Gatwick?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi all

Good luck finding them, I remember when black rock tyres opened, I was the manager at ATS :)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Really sorry to hear about the loss of your sons bikes and I hope they get found :thumbsup:

(Really do expect to see a thread Titled "A CRF250 and A CRF450 bikes for sale, going cheap etc etc though!!) :)

thanks hitony and agree probably little chance of the recover of the bikes but hopefully with more publicity there could be a slight chance.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Thank you.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
They'll be on one of the local travellers sites by now which given they seem untouchable by anyone in charge of anything and the police means you will never see them again. Hope they were insured.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
They'll be on one of the local travellers sites by now which given they seem untouchable by anyone in charge of anything and the police means you will never see them again. Hope they were insured.

I'm afraid this (or kids) is probably going to be the case. Off roaders seem to be too easy to steal.

I'll repost this on a few bike forums I'm a member of for you though, hopefully someone will spot them

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here