Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you most like to see relegated from this league?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Of the teams that are realistically involved, I mean, so you can't say "Palace".

Bristol City is a great away trip, so in some respects I don't want to see them go, but they look doomed.

I really hope Blackburn get sucked in, as they're just a horrible club in a crap town, it's one of the worst away trips we have, and frankly they deserve it for the ludicrous shenanigans that have gone on this season. Wonder what they'll do with an eight million pound striker in League One?

Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: can go for my money, as they're just dull, as well as massive, of course, and we always lose there.

I'd have said Barnsley a few weeks ago, but I really like their manager, and it's good for football to see the small clubs thrive, so I'd be happy for them to stay where they are.

So, on balance, however unlikely this is, Blackburn, Huddersfield and Wednesday for me please. With three southern clubs to come up from League One.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
wednesday :lolol: always funny to see such a MASSIVE club go down. it's exactly like man u being relegated.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Wednesday, Blackburn and Wolves, for no other reason than it would be funny to see those three as they are 'too big to go down'

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Its never nice to be relegated, we've been there and done that, so wouldn't wish it on anybody....except Blackburn...not their fans, but their owners

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Leeds, Blackburn and Sheff Wed.

Would laugh my socks off. (and all northern, saving on petrol)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Late season slump for Millwall please, I'd be well chuffed at not having those turds visit the Amex ever again.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Blackburn please. Not because of the supporters but because of the owners. Bunch of clowns. When they bought the club they were unaware that the club could be relegated. Idiots.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I don't like Bristol City Or Barnsley so they can go, I would have said Ipswich as well as I don't think much of them but I love Terry Connor so that rules them out so my third and final choice would be Blackburn, I'm also not a lover of Peterborough either but wouldn't mind them staying up... One team that's deep in the shit that I would love to stay up is Huddersfield, best away trip of the season so far and a great place!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wednesday, Blackburn and Wolves, for no other reason than it would be funny to see those three as they are 'too big to go down'

This, this and this. It would be HILARIOUS and probably worth another visit to OwlsTalk.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Got to be us, then we can get revenge (again) on all those teams who sent us down towards the bottom of the basement division all those years ago. Being bested by your Northamptons, Crewes, Rotherhams and Cheaterfields frankly isn't what the doctor ordered. You watch The Football League Show's basement division footage and you realise how far we have come back from the brink, and now there's Plymouth heading the same way.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Late season slump for Millwall please, I'd be well chuffed at not having those turds visit the Amex ever again.

NO!!!

I'm assuming you dont travel away, one of my favourites and this year it was one of my personal favourite away games, nice and easy to get too, plenty of boozing around london bridge before and after the game and this season we went top after beating them, great day out.

The more london clubs the better, even if it is teams like Millwall.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have said Wolves a few weeks ago, but with Dean Saunders being ex-Albion, I suppose he's the manager I'd least wish relegation on out of those involved. Dave Jones, on the other hand, is just a whiny, bitter old stroker, so he can spend the next ten years in League One as far as I'm concerned.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
NO!!!

I'm assuming you dont travel away, one of my favourites and this year it was one of my personal favourite away games, nice and easy to get too, plenty of boozing around london bridge before and after the game and this season we went top after beating them, great day out.

The more london clubs the better, even if it is teams like Millwall.

I agree. If Brentford could sneak promotion, that would be fun too. Griffin Park in the Championship, whatever next. Or Yeovil :ohmy:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leeds, Blackburn, Millwall

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Assuming it's too late for Bristol City, not every team at the bottom can have a good run at the end of the season, Blackburn Rovers and Leeds United to join them would be hilarious

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Different league but QPR will make me chuckle wildly when they get relegated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here