banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Brighton v Charlton

Hull v Watford

Middlesbrough V Peterborough

Bolton V Huddersfield

Could results go our way again today ?????????

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
With Palace and liecester losing yest... its a big chance for us

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brighton win the important one.

The rest tonight is cake icing.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The best thing is, even if we lose tonight we are still in a better position than we were before this weekend.

D

Deleted member 18477

Brighton v Charlton - Brighton win

Hull v Watford - hull win

Middlesbrough V Peterborough - Peterborough win

Bolton V Huddersfield - hudds win

These please

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TBH I only really hope Hull win.

How would a Hull win benefit us or anyone else?

If Watford win, then 2nd remains uncertain even if it is HIGHLY unlikely for us (at best, 8 points adrift with 6 to play). If Hull win, we can kiss goodbye to that full stop, as can everyone else.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope Watford win because, looking ahead, if we were to finish fifth I would be more confident of getting past Hull over two games then Watford

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hull vs Watford - Draw
Boro vs P'Boro - Draw
Bolton vs Hudds - Bolton win
Brighton vs Charlton - What do you think ?

How i think it will be, Hull vs Watford shouldnt affect us too much and if they only pick up a point each, that would help us.

People need to remember, you can actually draw games, both teams only picking up 1 point is much, much better for us - we arent out of the frame for 2nd just yet, if we carry on our decent run and Watford/Hull start shaking, then we capitalise.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I hope Watford win because, looking ahead, if we were to finish fifth I would be more confident of getting past Hull over two games then Watford

That's my thinking too. I also haven't completely given up hope of 2nd place, unlikely as it is.

A Hudds win would be handy too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How would a Hull win benefit us or anyone else?

If Watford win, then 2nd remains uncertain even if it is HIGHLY unlikely for us (at best, 8 points adrift with 6 to play). If Hull win, we can kiss goodbye to that full stop, as can everyone else.

A win for Hull means THE SCUM would be 9 points off 2nd place which would stick the knife in even more and shatter their dream of automatic promotion. A draw at the KC tonight means both having to lose 3 of their last 6 matches and us winning all of ours to pip them for 2nd place.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Palace won't make 2nd and I'd rather avoid Watford in the play-offs. So I'd like Brighton and Watford wins tonight please.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A win for Hull means THE SCUM would be 9 points off 2nd place which would stick the knife in even more and shatter their dream of automatic promotion. A draw at the KC tonight means both having to lose 3 of their last 6 matches and us winning all of ours to pip them for 2nd place.
Meh. Palace are no more likely to get automatic promotion than we are really. Win tonight and we are only two points behind them and we are in better form.

Have you ever posted three times in succession without mentioning Palace, by the way?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Meh. Palace are no more likely to get automatic promotion than we are really. Win tonight and we are only two points behind them and we are in better form.

Have you ever posted three times in succession without mentioning Palace, by the way?

July 2nd 2008 :wink:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Brighton v Charlton

Hull v Watford

Middlesbrough V Peterborough

Bolton V Huddersfield

Brighton, Watford, Peterborough and Huddersfield wins would be lovely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here