Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Call to ARMS

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Tomorrow and Saturday we need to be the 12th, 13th and 14th man. Not a silent fan in the stadium.

From start to finish and by finish I mean the final whistle not the 80th minute.

We have the power, we have the opportunity, we have the skill, we have the flair, we have the voice we have SPANISH DAVE, we have SPANISH LEN and we are feeling GLAD ULLOA.

PS. I feel better now.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Tomorrow and Saturday we need to be the 12th, 13th and 14th man. Not a silent fan in the stadium.

From start to finish and by finish I mean the final whistle not the 80th minute.

We have the power, we have the opportunity, we have the skill, we have the flair, we have the voice we have SPANISH DAVE, we have SPANISH LEN and we are feeling GLAD ULLOA.

PS. I feel better now.

Is this a war cry? If so I'm in. :thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was supposed to be washing my hair but will pop along and sing and shout if you insist .

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Good job you posted this thread, or I never would've sang. ;)

You need to do more than sing young man. You need to strip yourself naked and stand on your seat. You need to take fan zone to new heights, you need to dip your lance in hot Bovril and show not one wince of pain as you BELLOW STAND OR FALL from the bottom of your Y fronts. Be there my friend, stand tall with your fellow comrades and JCLs.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
You need to do more than sing young man. You need to strip yourself naked and stand on your seat. You need to take fan zone to new heights, you need to dip your lance in hot Bovril and show not one wince of pain as you BELLOW STAND OR FALL from the bottom of your Y fronts. Be there my friend, stand tall with your fellow comrades and JCLs.

:ascarf:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I'm there with Dad in the north. . . . .
I might try to make noises other than 'tut tut' and obviously will search for something to blame Barnes for.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
tomorrow and saturday we need to be the 12th, 13th and 14th man. Not a silent fan in the stadium.

From start to finish and by finish i mean the final whistle not the 80th minute.

We have the power, we have the opportunity, we have the skill, we have the flair, we have the voice we have spanish dave, we have spanish len and we are feeling glad ulloa.

Ps. I feel better now.

stand up for the albion

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sitting in the north for the next two games, looking forward to it. Hopefully my voice will be well and truly gone on Wednesday morning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here