Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samba - QPR

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Samba - £12.5m + £100k a week for 4.5 years (£23.4m), not including fees to be paid for signing on, bonuses and his agent(s).

So I make that a basic £35.9m, assuming he stays for the duration of his contract.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Samba - £12.5m + £100k a week for 4.5 years (£23.4m), not including fees to be paid for signing on, bonuses and his agent(s).

So I make that a basic £35.9m, assuming he stays for the duration of his contract.

I can only imagine Rosie the dog will see a fair proportion of that based on tonight's showing.

D

Deleted member 18477

I do not think he's on 100k a week.

I think he is. He took a pay cut to join QPR as well.. There's obviously something in his contract if QPR get relegated though... Most likely he will be sold.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I cant wait to see what sort of QPR carcass is left for the start of the Championship season after the vultures have picked the juicy bones all summer. Hell, we could even join in!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
According to Fernandes he's on about £65k a week and set for a pay cut if / when we go down. Fernandes has said Remy will be sold if we go. No idea who has relegation release clauses.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
According to Fernandes he's on about £65k a week and set for a pay cut if / when we go down. Fernandes has said Remy will be sold if we go. No idea who has relegation release clauses.

He would say that wouldn't he? But pretty well the rest of the world reckon he's on £100K (before or after taxes) and even he has said in an interview "nobody forced QPR to pay me this money". Trying to sell him when you get relegated will be problematic if he continues to perform like that and it will need him to agree wages at anywhere else and that could prove problematic. Remy might be easier but pretty well the whole squad have bloated wages and it's a disaster waiting to happen. Fernandes walks and the whole thing goes tits up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here