Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

warnock gone?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gus to Leeds, obviously. The question is, how will Gus manage Leeds, Leicester and Villa all at the same time?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
has said he wont be in charge next game and they(leeds) should appoint a interim manager,hope this is confirmed as have 2x 100 quid bets that we would finish above them with mates

dbarnard

Jul 26, 2011
Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has said tonight he does not expect to be in charge for the club's next game at Charlton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unpopular, I know, but I rather like the bloke. He's incredibly passionate about what he does, and also honest. He's a qualified referee too, which puts him in a considerably better position to criticise than most.

Probably end up back at Plymouth at some stage, as he still lives in Cornwall I think. He'd be ideal for them, if they could afford him.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
From Beeb:

WARNOCK UPDATE
Leeds manager Neil Warnock has said he has not resigned but is suggesting someone else is put in charge for the next match at Charlton.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Unpopular, I know, but I rather like the bloke. He's incredibly passionate about what he does, and also honest. He's a qualified referee too, which puts him in a considerably better position to criticise than most.

Probably end up back at Plymouth at some stage, as he still lives in Cornwall I think. He'd be ideal for them, if they could afford him.

I like him too. Had a lot of good things to say about us in our struggle for a new ground. Past his best, but a decent guy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Would money be the incentive if he is back on his farm, incidentally I thought that it was in Devon but wouldn't argue. I think that he might offer to do a job at Plymouth just for job satisfaction to prove he can still do it and for a very low wage.

Possibly director of football bringing on a young inexperienced coach/manager with potential

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Never forgiven him for managing Notts County the last time we were at Wembly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here