Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir David Attenborough

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just watched Africa on BBC 1. When that man goes upstairs, the world will seem a much smaller place. I've never watched any of his shows that I haven't enjoyed.

Amazing work, and at 86 going strong. Sometimes the phrase National Treasure is applied too liberally, not in this case....

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just watched Africa on BBC 1. When that man goes upstairs, the world will seem a much smaller place. I've never watched any of his shows that I haven't enjoyed.

Amazing work, and at 86 going strong. Sometimes the phrase National Treasure is applied too liberally, not in this case....
Absolutely. I've always thought that his series 'The Trials of Life' is the best non-fiction series ever produced for TV.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He is a truly remarkable bloke. Totally irreplaceable - it'd take years for the public to get used to a new voice of nature when Attenborough decides to call it a day.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Agreed. Any nature programme the BBC do without him seems to be little more than presenters looking at animals behaving naturally and gushing and cooing over them: "Oh look at that, isn't that amazing? Wow! Fantastic! Incredible!" With Attenborough you appreciate the wonder of it all without feeling that you're listening to a load of thirteen year old girls looking at pictures of Justin Beiber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here