empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 wins at home would see a decent following upto boro,very tempted

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any tips on a cheap hotel? Too far to nail it in one day

One of my sons drives to Middlesbro quite regularly and stays at Stockton on Tees in a hotel similar to the French Formula 1 which is quite cheap and a short drive to Middlesbro very basic but cheap and clean as anybody who uses Formula 1 would know. It is located on an industrial estate so no pubs or restaurants on site but within walking distance apparently.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Cool, ideally I'd walk / pub crawl to the ground rather than drive, but thanks. B & B or travelodge I reckon.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
One of my sons drives to Middlesbro quite regularly and stays at Stockton on Tees in a hotel similar to the French Formula 1 which is quite cheap and a short drive to Middlesbro very basic but cheap and clean as anybody who uses Formula 1 would know. It is located on an industrial estate so no pubs or restaurants on site but within walking distance apparently.

how longs the drive?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In his restricted speed van about 5 hours to Middlesbro and about 15 mins from hotel to Middlesbro, so he told me.

Is that Metro Inns? Just went on-line. They are full that Saturday.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Any tips on a cheap hotel? Too far to nail it in one day

I have booked into Thistle in the town centre £51.35 for me and the mrs but doesn't include breakfast but we will have a stroll out in the morning and find some where near by. About a 15 min walk from the ground apparently.

Jul 7, 2003
Trying to arrange to be in Newcastle on business on the Friday so that i can get the company to cover my expenses for the trip:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here