Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Sacked in the morning"-Leicester

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Surely that's it for Pearson now? Think I'm right in saying they've managed 6 points from last 12 games. McDermott in for game at the Amex?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe they should change to a red kit

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Hope not keep him there until after they have played us ... Don't want any new manager syndrome effect on Saturday, thanks

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
O'Neill more like

I can see that, if he wants it. It will be like going home for him. Must say, the sparkle seems to have gone from O'Neil in the last few months, so maybe he won't want to get back in so quickly, possibly Leicester is one he couldn't turn down though.

Shows how even this league is though, with so few points from 12 games and still only 1 point outside the play-offs.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Surely that's it for Pearson now? Think I'm right in saying they've managed 6 points from last 12 games. McDermott in for game at the Amex?

I was saying exactly the same thing on the Leicester Millwall thread after the match. Wouldn't be surprised. I expected it over the weekend. They've given him a lot of rope to hang himself with. Foreign owners and all that. They may well have left it too late to avoid the iceberg.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I think he will last till saturday and if we beat them, pearson will be gone

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was saying exactly the same thing on the Leicester Millwall thread after the match. Wouldn't be surprised. I expected it over the weekend. They've given him a lot of rope to hang himself with. Foreign owners and all that. They may well have left it too late to avoid the iceberg.

It was probably you that I stole the thought from then. He's got to go now, surely as they're potentially a week away from kissing the play-offs goodbye.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They'll probably halt their slide against us on Saturday, knowing us.
I'm not sure how much of their run is due to performances, and how much down to luck:
Sounded on SSN that they weren't playing too badly in the second half
And they played against Millwall with 10 men, and still looked reasonable. I expect a tough game on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here