Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fickle Palace

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Hahahaha!!

"it if hadn't been for our home form we would be down the bottom somewhere now olloway what have you done,yes still in the play-off POSTION but falling like shit out of a horses arse!!!"

Loving it!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surprised it took Holloway so long to undo all the good work done by Palace for life Dougie :wink:

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
Hahahaha!!

"it if hadn't been for our home form we would be down the bottom somewhere now olloway what have you done,yes still in the play-off POSTION but falling like shit out of a horses arse!!!"

Loving it!

I read that post as was listening on Seagull player and reading their match day thread. Thought it was a brilliant read :)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Is this another laughing thread.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Regardless of the fact that it is Palace, I think Holloway has been losing the plot since he took over. If Gus had gone and we'd got someone in and he'd come out with some of the comments he has and resultant performances then we'd be rightly calling for his head too. The magnificent irony of course is that Crystal Palace's reaction to their defeat against us is somewhat similar to ours when they beat us last year. If they fail to go up and we do go up, deep deep down, they know that his antics and that performance against us will be responsible. Revenge is a dish best served up cold and we've waited a season and a half for this. I hope it gets served.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another Palace free night on here, I guess we could do some house work or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here