Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody lucky Forrest again!

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
All results in are favour brilliant day...

Then yet again Forrest get 90 min equaliser again grrrrrrrrr, 5th place in are hands tomorrow

:albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

When we play them in the play-offs, their luck will run out.

:thumbsup:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They're turning into the man utd of the championship

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
not sure if I want Forest in the playoff as my future Son-in-law is a Forest Fan! but there again will enjoy going to visit my youngest daughter again!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Everything seems to falling into place at the moment with most teams above deciding to go on their worst sequence of results of the season at the wrong time ... We just need to step up now and take advantage

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd quite like us to smash Palace over two legs in the play-offs and win the final against Forest with last minute Buckley time. Then immediately but only briefly consider the increased price for an ST and getting hammered every week next season (the team not me, though that is also likely) before attempting to be positive and look on it as the opportunity it is. That just about sums up my view at the moment. Overall i'm shifting from being terrified about going up to saying "BRING IT ON!!!!!"

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It probably came from their angry little manager putting pressure on the referee. Just look at how many players have been sent off against Forest since Davies took over, it's ridiculous.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It probably came from their angry little manager putting pressure on the referee. Just look at how many players have been sent off against Forest since Davies took over, it's ridiculous.

You got a link to that stat?

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012

Bit rich coming from a Brighton fan, haven't you had more penalties than any other team this season? (Other than Palace)

Of course they might have all been stonewallers, but so were the red cards...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here