Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Dates

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I know this is probably fixtures but could someone please post the play off semi final dates.

I've tried looking online but all I can seem to find is the final and last seasons dates

No guarentee yet of course but being at work if we do make it would be a nightmare scenario

Cheers

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sky will decide the semi-final dates in all 3 divisions once they now the teams involved.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
The dates aren't published, but they are likely to be midweek fixtures 8-10th and the midweek the week after. FA Cup final is on the 11th, so unlikely to play that day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky will decide the semi-final dates in all 3 divisions once they now the teams involved.

They will also decide if Leeds should have a wildcard and play instead of the 6th placed team.

It's only fair.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Looks like Sky will decide due to two more Premier games after we finish plus Cup Final and leagues one and two to be finished by 18/19 weekend. All are usually on Sky so probably midweek

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I know this is probably fixtures but could someone please post the play off semi final dates.

I've tried looking online but all I can seem to find is the final and last seasons dates

No guarentee yet of course but being at work if we do make it would be a nightmare scenario

Cheers

You're right. My Mrs wants to go away for a week so I mailed the FL ... got this back

1st legs likely to be played 9th / 10th May.
2nd legs likely to be played between 13th and 16th May.

Exact dates and kick-off times will be confirmed towards the end of March depending on broadcasting scheduling.

:moo:

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Isnt it usually the midweek game first (Tues or Wed) with the return on the following Saturday.
Can't work like that this year due to FA Cup final and Champs League final being at wembley. Means the L1 and L2 finals are played early - pushing back the champs semi finals.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't work like that this year due to FA Cup final and Champs League final being at wembley. Means the L1 and L2 finals are played early - pushing back the champs semi finals.

Why cant the 1st Legs be Mon/Tues 13/14 May and the 2nd Leg Sat 18th as the final is Mon 27th (Bank Holiday) as the only one at Wembley is the final

8ace in post 14 does say that the FL say they will be midweek.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here