Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on a slippery slope.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wouldn't want Vydra and Watford in the playoffs. Other than them, not overly worried .... Let's get there first.

In the meantime ..... Let's all laugh at Palace. Most the game against 10 men, and still inept, despite the return of Wilfred Ronaldo.

:lol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The stripeys are very quiet ... Maybe the they have now crawled back into there holes

:bigwave:

Not good ATM, but a win next week changes everything, but I'm not holding my breath .
Luckily Leicester are losing as well, so we're still crawling to the finishing line.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lovely reading on bbs atm.

I've lost count of the times the 'just another game' quote from Holloway keeps coming back to bite them!:D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wouldn't want Vydra and Watford in the playoffs.
Really want Watford to take the automatic place ahead of Hull, otherwise we'll probably face Watford.

Luckily Leicester are losing as well, so we're still crawling to the finishing line.
Leicester are on worse form than you, and 6 points behind, and with Bolton 11 points behind, you should be fine. You just need to sort yourselves out ready for the playoffs. There's a fair chance we'll see you there, which would be unmissable.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Really want Watford to take the automatic place ahead of Hull, otherwise we'll probably face Watford.

Leicester are on worse form than you, and 6 points behind, and with Bolton 11 points behind, you should be fine. You just need to sort yourselves out ready for the playoffs. There's a fair chance we'll see you there, which would be unmissable.

Can you wake me up in May i can`t cope

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you wake me up in May i can`t cope
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

This part of the season is so exciting, but bloody nerve-wracking too. Still, if you don't enjoy it, you might as well give up on football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would like Hull in the semi and Watford or Forest in the final as I think that we could beat Hull over 2 legs and either of the other two in a 1 off game but I still think that Hull could blow it and we could sneak automatic..

I seem to remember some scum on here laughing at us because we failed to beat Burnley when we were down to 9. They couldn't beat the ten men of Blackpool - tinpot. How we are still below them I will never know.:ffsparr:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hah d hah.....what a great weekend this has turned out to be!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:bigwave:

Not good ATM, but a win next week changes everything, but I'm not holding my breath .

Fair play.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What a lovely day it is today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here