Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely that's got to be it now?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Barnsley are all over Leicester at the moment. If we win tomorrow and with the run Leicester are on, you've got to feel that'll be it? Obviously there's still games to play but Leicester can't win for anything at the moment..

I'm feeling very confident.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Win tomorrow AND beat Leicester and we are in touching distance. However, this league is so bizarre you really do not know what is going to happen from game to game.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Barnsley are all over Leicester at the moment. If we win tomorrow and with the run Leicester are on, you've got to feel that'll be it? Obviously there's still games to play but Leicester can't win for anything at the moment..

We have still got to play Charlton and Posh we will probably lose both games, it`s what we do

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Someone will come from nowhere and end up in the play offs. Thought it might have been Birmingham but such is the Championship this season, they're currently losing 3 nil at home at half time to a team in the bottom 3. So maybe Bolton, probably the worst team at the Amex this season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Have we not learned anything from this season yet? People were saying our season was over 8 weeks ago, then we were going to finish second, then it was over again, and now we're sure to finish in the play offs? The only thing that is certain is that the final table will look different to how it looks now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Losing runs com to an end just as much as winning ..it's a crazy league ..as evidenced by Birminghams crazy form Friday and today

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Sounds strange but I can see Leicesters owners getting twitchy and getting rid of the manager to avert the slide.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bolton- 2 places off the play-offs but only 7 points from relegation. MENTAL league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have Leicester lost then?

Jimmy Grimble

Why start threads like this?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
If Leicester lose and we beat Charlton then Leicester, that'll be a 7 point cushion???

Let's wait and see, anything can happen.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
There's still 6/7 games left, we've still got hard games left, Charlton will give us a hard game.

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here