Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caldi

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Says in the Argus that Bruno is one week away from a return.

I for one think that Caldi should keep the shirt. He has been very solid.

What do u chaps think :thumbsup:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yep I totally agree with you. As good as Bruno is going forward he is very slow at getting back into position. Calderon is a good all rounder.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Calderon is playing well at the moment, so I'd think he'd keep the shirt for now. It depends on the opposition though, Bruno does link up very well with Buckley, and against a side that's not so good on the counter he's a good choice. I'm happy whichever plays.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd want Bruno 100% before he plays again. Calderon has been great so I don't see any reason to rest him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Right back is probably the position that we are strongest at with a choice of Bruno or Calderon a choice of good players which we have in no other position.

Dec 29, 2011
On current form Calderon is ahead of Bruno. Bruno needs to earn his place back and not get complacent when he's playing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bruno has made me nervous with his cavalier defending recently and I'm not convinced he's been anywhere near fit for a while. Hope Calde keeps his place and Bruno is on the bench.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He wasn't too hot against Zaha in the first half against Palace, but other than that he's regularly put in good shifts, I'm a big fan.

Agree with that. He did look hesitant. But not many right backs would be otherwise against Zaha. I also think he links up very well with Buckley too (re: @Trigaaar). I think we're lucky to have him because he's been useful cover elsewhere in defence too and one of the reasons Vincelot was deemed surplus I guess. He's also a great ambassador for the club and the Albion in the Community stuff.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Calde was run ragged by zaha first half against palace until he was switched with bridge.
Very poor first half up at forest and got caught a few times. Better second half though.
Bring back Bruno (I like calde but he's way behind Bruno)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here