Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
According to the Sun, two way battle between us and Cardiff to sign him at the end of the season. As city are more than happy to let him go.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We are closer to London, a much more attractive proposition for him and his girlfriend (BUT Cardiff will be in the prem for at least one year )

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are closer to London, a much more attractive proposition for him and his girlfriend (BUT Cardiff will be in the prem for at least one year )

Also nearer to his house in Oxshott so no relocation and also at his age will he cope with the Premiership wingers on a 1 yr contact at Cardiff or possible 2 or 3 with us.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

Plus Cardiff would be better placed to match his wage demands (obviously a lot less than what he is earning now but he will still want £20k + a week)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Also nearer to his house in Oxshott so no relocation and also at his age will he cope with the Premiership wingers on a 1 yr contact at Cardiff or possible 2 or 3 with us.

Well if we go up too it would be the same wingers :)

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
I'd think he'd pick us over Cardiff. Money isn't everything in life, happiness is more important and he's really happy here and not short of a few bob too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quite simple I dont think that we will win the play offs and when winning 2 -1 at Forest we were in with an outside chance of automatic
So you think we make up the 9 points Hull have on us, but we can't beat two teams to win the play-offs :shrug:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BG - you are talking absolute gash

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Its in the Sun, its a made up story.

Sometimes I like to imagine a day when everyone ignores the sun, nobody buys it or reads the website and it disappears to Gibralter with all the vermin that run it and write for it and gets eaten by monkeys.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sometimes I like to imagine a day when everyone ignores the sun, nobody buys it or reads the website and it disappears to Gibralter with all the vermin that run it and write for it and gets eaten by monkeys.

What he said. Rubbish paper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you think we make up the 9 points Hull have on us, but we can't beat two teams to win the play-offs :shrug:

Hull have Watford, Middlesbro up the top of the table to play and also clubs in a relegation battle like Barnsley, Bristol City and Wolves who are nearly as hard to beat as they are playing for their lives. With only a draw last Saturday I think it is now difficult and unlikely but after 90 mins Saturday I had very high hopes and in fact said to my son at the time coming out of the ground that the mistake by Casper will cost us automatic. Hull are due a slump and the rest are falling, so why not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
in fact said to my son at the time coming out of the ground that the mistake by Casper will cost us automatic.
Yes, but with respect, you were wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here