Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley hungry for more goals [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Buckley hungry for more goals[/h]12:00pm Monday 1st April 2013 in Albion By Brian Owen
2391195.jpg
Will Buckley ended his goal drought at Forest
Will Buckley wants to kick on for the play-offs after ending his four-month goal drought.
The Albion winger netted for the first time since November with what he thought would be the winner in the 2-2 draw at Nottingham Forest.
He would love to repeat the feat when Charlton visit The Amex tomorrow for the first of two pivotal home matches.
Buckley, who helped create the first two goals in the recent home win over Crystal Palace, said: “It doesn’t affect me, just makes me want to score more.
“Part of my job is creating and scoring goals so it was playing on my mind. Thankfully I’ve stopped the goal drought now.”
Buckley revealed Tomasz Kuszczak and Liam Bridcutt, who both missed the draw at the City Ground, were not the only players who have been struggling with a virus.
He said: “There have been a few ill. The main virus was a vomiting bug and it hampered the team (on Saturday) so it has come at a bad time.
“Hopefully everybody will be fit for Tuesday. Bridgey (Wayne Bridge) has been struggling with it all week.
“A few players are not feeling too great but when you get out there nobody is bothered about how you are feeling. You have just got to get on with the job.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here